Monday, September 21, 2015

My Home Can Be a Holy Place CD by Jenny Oaks Baker Review...


From one of the world's premier violinists comes a new collection of beautiful songs celebrating family and motherhood. The album features classic hymns, such as "Love at Home" and "I Am a Child of God," stunning classical arrangements, including Brahms's "Cradle Song," and beloved children's tunes. The gorgeous track "Love Is Spoken Here" features Jenny performing with all four of her children, ages eleven and younger.
Track List:

  • Love at Home
  • Jesus Once Was a Little Child
  • Songs My Mother Taught Me
  • I Feel My Savior's Love
  • Brahms's Cradle Song
  • I Am a Child of God
  • Love Is Spoken Here

  • Our Review:


    We absolutely LOVE Jenny Oaks Baker and were very excited when this came out. My Home Can Be a Holy Place CD is so beautiful! We have been listening to it and it brings peace into our home. This CD is relaxing and the songs make us feel so happy. Jenny Oaks Baker is a fabulous violinist! If you ever get the chance to see her live make sure you do, she is amazing. You sure can feel her love for music as she plays.

    Disclaimer: *I do not receive any money for my posts. I do however receive the review products at no charge to evaluate and express my opinion.*

    5 comments:

    Ted said...

    Sounds good

    Lydia said...

    I will have to get this I love peaceful music.

    Wendy said...

    Thanks for the great review, I saw there is also a book and I have the book and CD on my list to get.

    Angela said...

    Thanks for this review on Jenny's new cd!!! Love her talent of playing the violin and it is great her children play instruments too :)

    Chris said...

    I love the cover picture of this CD!