Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Words of the Savior Book Review...


Jesus Christ is the Master Teacher. What better way to learn eternal truths than by studying His words? This beautiful book pairs the timeless and poignant teachings and parables of the Lord Jesus Christ with stunning images that bring the Savior's words to life. Distilled from the writing of the New Testament, Words of the Savior highlights selections from the Messiah's mortal ministry as He walked, taught, and healed among the people.

Some of His teachings were delivered as softly spoken invitations to "arise, and be not afraid" (Matthew 17:7), while others were presented in parables and discourses to devoted disciples and travel-weary followers as they walked the roads of Jerusalem and Galilee. Through seemingly simple appeals, thoughtful parables, and words of warning, the Savior taught essential lessons that are as applicable in our lives today s they were in the meridian of time. Each page of this inspirational book presents an opportunity for pondering and reflection on how better to pattern our lives after the words of the Savior.


My review:

I absolutely love this book! The beautiful pictures, scriptures and messages are beyond perfect. You can not help but feel joy, peace and uplifted immensely after reading this! With full-color, artfully-designed pages, this exquisite, inspirational book is the perfect gift for every occasion. It also makes an excellent addition to every gospel library. I plan on buying several of these books for gifts. I know the recipients will love the book as much as my family does! I highly recommend the Words of the Savior and give it a huge thumbs up.

Disclaimer: *I do not receive any money for my posts. I do however receive the review products at no charge to evaluate and express my opinion.*

5 comments:

Tammy Anderson said...

This does look like a must own!

Pam said...

Sounds incredible thank you for the review Shauna =)

Shauna said...

It is an amazing book that you will love!

Todd said...

What a great gift idea for my dad's birthday that is next week.

Angela said...

It is an AMAZING review I know I would just LOVE reading it!!! Know the timeless and poignant teachings will really benefit me alao stunning images, beautiful pictures, scriptures and messages I love the sound of Words of The Savior!!!