Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Amazed By Grace Book Review...


What is grace? What difference can grace make in our lives? How does the Savior make His power available to us? And what must we do to gain access to that power?

In Amazed by Grace, Sheri Dew discusses each of those important questions, exploring a topic that she describes as being central to the Atonement of Jesus Christ. "The most compelling, most life-changing message of all time," she writes, "is that Jesus Christ has already triumphed over sin, death, hell, temptation, and every kind of misery."

As we come to more fully understand the majestic doctrine of grace, our faith will increase. We will see how the Savior keeps His promise to make weak things strong. And we will believe the truth that "His Atonement makes available all of the power, peace, light, and strength that we need to deal with life's challenges.

My Review:
This hardcover book by Sheri Dew is amazing! I really learned a lot about grace and thoroughly enjoyed it. One of my favorite quotes is: "When we turn our lives over to the Lord, the power behind us is always greater than the obstacles before us." I also love the great examples shared in this book about the power of prayer! Sheri Dew rocks and is so inspirational! I plan on buying some of these for gifts. Amazed By Grace gets a huge thumbs up from me and is for sure a must read! 
Disclaimer: *I do not receive any money for my posts. I do however receive the review products at no charge to evaluate and express my opinion.*

5 comments:

Stephanie Brooks said...

I own every one of Sheri Dew's book. I love her and will be purchasing this one also!

Shauna said...

I love Sheri too Stephanie! <3

Amy Borne said...

Sounds great

Amy Borne said...

Sounds great

Angela said...

Thanks for this review I love Sheri Dew also and have some of her talk on cds. This book sounds great love the quote too. So happy The Savior keeps his promise