Monday, June 16, 2014

Power in Prayer Book Review...


My family is really excited to tell you about a new book out called, Power in Prayer!

Take a minute to gauge your relationship with God. Do you underestimate the power of prayer? This daily guide, with insights from General Authorities, scriptures, personal experiences, and commentary, will enrich and empower your prayers. As these thoughts increase your understanding of the significance of your prayers, your communication with God will be an unprecedented source of strength in your life.

David A. Christensen is an fabulous author and did such an excellent job on this book! He gives "31 teachings to strengthen our connection with Heaven". Within each teaching there are "daily guides-- with insights from General Authorities, scriptures, personal experiences, and commentary, that will enrich and empower your prayers." 

I have a personal testimony of prayer and enjoyed reading this book. I like that it's easy to read and very thought provoking. My husband and I have been enjoying looking up and studying the scriptures. Power in Prayer is a powerful must read that I highly recommend! 

Thank you so very much Cedar Fort for the amazing products and customer service!!
Disclaimer: *I do not receive any money for my posts. I do however receive the review products at no charge to evaluate and express my opinion.* 

5 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds like a wonderful book! I added it to my must read list thanks!

Nicole Warner said...

I want this! =)

Mandy said...

My family would love this book

Natalie Williams said...

I really like the title. I am going to get this for my next read thanks for telling me about it Shauna!

Angela said...

Thanks for this book review!!! Love easy to read books I think I would really enjoy reading this!!