Saturday, May 24, 2014

The Hungry Family Slow Cooker Cookbook Review...


Thanks to Cedar Fort, I'm really excited to tell you about The Hungry Family Slow Cooker Cookbook!

It’s every busy mother’s dream-come-true: dinner that makes itself! With the help of your trusty slow cooker and these healthy, easy recipes like Peppery Cilantro Salmon, Sausage Stew, and Dark Chocolate Mini Cakes, you can put dinner on the table even on the craziest of days. Don’t let the whirlwind of life stop you from feeding your family the food they deserve — delicious, home-cooked meals straight from your slow cooker.

My Review:

Each one of these recipes look and sound so delicious! We made the Pepper Steak Sandwiches for dinner last night and they were a huge hit. Every meal has an easy to follow recipe so even the kids can help. It was so nice to come home and smell the dinner that was ready to serve. We also tried the Peanut Butter Lover Brownies. They are so yummy, see the picture of them below...


My family gives this cookbook a huge thumbs up! Since we are all super busy, The Hungry Family Slow Cooker Cookbook is a huge blessing here at our house. With having teenagers that come and go all the time, it's great that dinner is ready when they are. This would also make a perfect gift for weddings, birthdays, or any occasion!

About the Author:

CHRISTINA DYMOCK was once at a dinner party where her husband was teasing her about the frosting-to-cupcake ratio on her dessert. The woman sitting across from them sniffed with her delicate nose and said, “If my husband gave me a hard time about my frosting I’d quit baking. That’d show him.” To which Christina’s husband replied while pointing at his speechless wife, “Try to stop her!”
Christina divides her time between the kitchen and her computer and books and her family of six. (Naturally, the family gets the biggest share.) Because she reads everything, she also feels compelled to write in several genres.

Disclaimer: *I do not receive any money for my posts. I do however receive the review products at no charge to evaluate and express my opinion.* 

5 comments:

Tammy said...

I need this sounds wonderful!

Shauna said...

Tammy it is amazing my family loves it! ;)

Linda said...

I collect all kinds of cookbooks

Melissa Thomas said...

Those Peanut Butter Lover Brownies are calling my name! =)

Angela said...

I use my slow cooker and this book would be such a blessing to have lots of recipes!!! Thanks for the review :)