Tuesday, July 23, 2013

JOSH WRIGHT MY FAVORTIE THINGS CD REVIEW...




#1 Billboard recording artist Josh Wright brought a whole new life to classical piano with his debut self-titled album in 2011. Now, Josh is back with the same breathtaking talent and meticulous skill that has been bringing audiences across the country to their feet and left them begging for more. On his second album, Josh steals the spotlight with all-new arrangements of classical music together with current pop hits. Featuring all-new recordings of masterfully performed piano combined with contemporary pop music, this album comes to life with a sensational new sound. Tracklist - 
  1. My Favorite Things from The Sound of Music
  2. Chopin: Étude in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 10 No. 4
  3. Over the Rainbow from The Wizard of Oz
  4. Scarlatti: Sonata in D Minor, K. 141
  5. Stairway to Heaven/Castle On a Cloud from Les Misérables
  6. Ravel: Jeux d’eau
  7. Hedwig’s Theme from the Harry Potter series
  8. Mozart: Sonata in F Major, K. 332, 2nd Movement
  9. Rachmaninoff: Elégie, Op. 3, No. 1/Theme from Schindler’s List
  10. Liszt: Paganini Étude No. 6 in A Minor
  11. Fireflies (duet with Lindsey Wright)
  12. PLUS, 4 BONUS TRACKS WITH FULL ORCHESTRA
  13. Stairway to Heaven/Castle On a Cloud
  14. Hedwig’s Theme
  15. Rachmaninoff/Schindler’s List
  16. Fireflies

About the Author

Billboard #1 artist Josh Wright has delighted audiences across the United States and in Europe. His self-titled album “Josh Wright” topped the Billboard Classical Traditional chart just three weeks after its release in April 2011. Josh studied under renowned pedagogue Dr. Susan Duehlmeier at the University of Utah, completing his Bachelor of Musical Arts degree and Master of Music degree. He currently studies at the University of Michigan, pursuing his Doctor of Musical Art degree as a pupil of Dr. Logan Skelton.

My Review...

I am so excited to be able to share my review of this fantastic CD with you! When I heard the title of the album was My Favorite Things I got super excited because that is one of my very favorite songs. I have been playing this CD in my house and also in my car when I am on the go and it is AMAZING! It really uplifts and brings a positive energy into our home. Josh Wright is very talented and I am so thankful he shares his incredible music in this new album. I plan on buying this for gifts for my family that I know all ages will love and treasure it!

DISCLAIMER: *I do not receive any money for my posts. I do however receive the review products at no charge to evaluate and express my opinion.* 

9 comments:

Lydia said...

Sounds great I will have to get this!

Patty Lowe said...

I have his first CD thanks to you telling me about it and love it so I must get this one also! (:

Rob said...

I agree this is a great album and I enjoy playing it over and over and never get tired of listening to it!

Angela said...

He is really talented!!! Love his ability to play like that!!! Wow!!!! Love the review! Admire him lots!!! Thanks for this review!!!

Matt said...

I would love this CD!

Nicole said...

Great review!

Shauna said...

Yes you will love this CD Matt it is AMAZING!!! :)

Matt said...

I am excited to get it thanks

Charis said...

This is cool!