Monday, January 28, 2013

The Parable of the Marinade Talk on CD Review...


The Parable of the Marinade A Recipe for a Delicious Life talk on CD is AMAZING!! 

“The best barbecued chicken I ever tasted was marinated,” says John Bytheway. Who would have thought a powerful life lesson could come from a barbecue? While flying home after a business trip, John had a brief encounter with a very talented performer who had left Hollywood because he had learned for himself the advice of a mentor was true: “You will eventually become what you surround yourself with.” This word of warning is also a formula for success and happiness. Whether we realize it or not, whether we believe it or not, we are all marinating in something! What have we chosen to surround ourselves with? In this thought-provoking presentation, John Bytheway urges listeners to “marinate” in great music, great feelings, great literature, and great company. 

John Bytheway is a bestselling author, favorite speaker, and part-time instructor at Brigham Young University. I have heard John speak and also got to meet him in person and he is incredible! 

This talk on CD is very inspiring and uplifting! I put it in with my teenage son here hoping he would listen along. I am happy to report that he did. He also enjoyed it and found it to be powerful and loved the humor and stories. John really has a way of getting and keeping your attention. He points out truths that are excellent reminders for all ages. I highly recommend picking up The Parable of the Marinade it is fantastic!!

DISCLAIMER: *I do not receive any money for my posts. I do however receive the review products at no charge to evaluate and express my opinion.* 

5 comments:

Mark Peterson said...

John Bytheway ROCKS! I am gonna get this for sure!!!

Vicky said...

Uplifting talk on CD that a teenager actually listened to? Wow, I have several teenagers and this will be a blessing in our home :)

Randy said...

I bought this last week and have listened to it and it's great.

Angela said...

Love his talk on cd!! Great to hear about his new ones coming out! He is a great speaker especially for youth but everyone :)

GREAT REVIEW!!!!

Lisa said...

I am excited to listen to this