Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Errand of Angels DVD Review...


Set in the scenic mountains of Austria, The Errand of Angels is the story of Sister Rachel Taylor (Erin Chambers), an enthusiastic new missionary who faces the challenges of struggling to learn a different language, eat foreign cuisine, and find common ground with a difficult companion. In the spirit of powerful missionary movies like The Other Side of Heaven and The Best Two Years comes this heartwarming tale of a missionary who learns that sometimes, the greatest change comes from within.
 

I was so excited to get this DVD since we currently have a son serving a mission! I really love the interview above about her inspiration to keep going forth with making this movie. What a beautiful powerful DVD that really touched my heart. The actors did an incredible job and the music was also fantastic! This hit missionary movie is for sure one that the whole family will love and enjoy!
DISCLAIMER: *I do not receive any money for my posts. I do however receive the review products at no charge to evaluate and express my opinion.* 

8 comments:

Tami said...

Sister Missionaries are awesome! I would love to see this movie :)

Henry Nunley said...

This sounds great, we are always looking for something new to watch on family night.

Lisa said...

What a great idea for a movie!!

Christine said...

Thanks for telling us about this. We haven't heard of it and our daughter is serving in California right now. A must see for us!

Mandy Simpson said...

I am a RM and loved this! I highly recommend it as well!

Angela said...

I really enjoyed the short movie in your review!!! Grateful for missionaries!!! They do a great job out there.

Patty said...

Wow fun DVD for FHE =)

Rob said...

This was great watching as a family thumbs up!