Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Teach Me to Walk in the Light & Other Favorite Children's Songs CD Review...

 

The Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square bring your favorite Primary songs to life in this unprecedented collection of all-new arrangements and recordings. Complete with sacred childhood hymns like “Teach Me to Walk in the Light," "Give, Said the Little Stream," "If the Savior Stood Beside Me,” and “When He Comes Again,” these new renditions provide the perfect dose of nostalgia and fondness for listeners of any age.

  • I Think the World Is Glorious
  • "Give," Said the Little Stream
  • If the Savior Stood Beside Me
  • I Think When I Read That Sweet Story
  • Teach Me to Walk in the Light
  • I Will Follow God's Plan
  • Mother, Tell Me the Story
  • Called to Serve
  • Love One Another
  • Tell Me the Stories of Jesus
  • I Know That My Savior Loves Me
  • Faith
  • Holding Hands Around the World
  • When He Comes Again
  • I Am a Child of God
Listen to samples of the fantastic songs here! 

The 360 members of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir represent men and women from many different backgrounds and professions and range in age from 25 to 60. They reflect a medley of unique lives and experiences and are brought together by their love for singing and their faith. Their incomparable voices are the common chord that unites to form the choral group known all over the world as the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

Since I am currently a primary teacher I knew I would love this CD! If the Savior Stood Beside Me is one of my favorite songs. A girl in my primary class sang it during our sacrament program and it melted my heart. The songs are all wonderful and we have fun singing along with them. I Am a Child of God is another one of my families favorites. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir is amazing and does a great job!
DISCLAIMER: *I do not receive any money for my posts. I do however receive the review products at no charge to evaluate and express my opinion.*

5 comments:

Tammy said...

I LOVE primary songs (:

Amy Long said...

Thanks for the wonderful review sweet Shauna! Currently I serve as the Primary President in my ward and I will have to buy this.

Bryan said...

Sounds great

Angela said...

Love this CD!!! One of my absolute favourites!!! Have listened to it lots of times :) thanks for the super review! I agree Mormon Tabernacle choir do a great job!

Rachel said...

Reading through the list of songs I know my family would really love this CD! =)