Friday, January 4, 2013

Finished Being Fat Book Review...


Not everyone can win the race, but everyone can finish it. In her quest to wish away an extra 75 pounds, Betsy changed her life for good. Using her Philosophy of Finishing, she snowballed her efforts from weight loss into a bucket list of seemingly impossible dreams. This inspiring account of one woman’s journey will help you find the strength to conquer your most daunting goals and unfinished projects. 

 Meet the Author:

Betsy Schow accidentally changed her life while trying to wish away her fat. After losing seventy-five pounds in a year, this stay-at-home mother of two and “former fat person” is now a “finisher.” She lives in northern Utah with her husband and attempts to keep her two small children in line while writing, training for the next marathon, and finishing up a BA in Behavioral Science and English.

Find out more about Finished Being Fat: An Accidental Adventure in Losing Weight and Learning How to Finish and author Besty Schow by visiting: http://www.betsyschow.com/.

I found reading Betsy's personal story very uplifting and motivating! As she shares what works for her, it helped me want to set goals and finish them. I also enjoyed many laughs while reading this amazing book. Betsy is full of humor and I love that she is down to earth and honest in her writing. If you are looking for a book that will inspire you to be that healthier you then you will LOVE this one! 

Places to buy this book: 
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Cedar Fort


Thank you so very much Betsy for sharing your incredible adventure! I am thrilled to be a part of the blog tour and I love your book!! :) 
DISCLAIMER: *I do not receive any money for my posts. I do however receive the review products at no charge to evaluate and express my opinion.* 

8 comments:

Betty Nunley said...

Sounds like a must read to help keep me focused on my goals I set for the new year! Thanks for this review!

Mindy said...

I need to be a better finisher. Just added this to my list of soon to read.

Cindy Brown said...

Personal stories about losing weight always help me when I am feeling down and like I just can't do it. I am happy to hear about this book.

Lynda said...

The title of this book is superb! Fitting for what I feel today. I gotta read this one for sure!

Angela said...

Loved this review and I am encouraged to do better myself at loosing weight! She is an inspiration :)

Tom said...

Just ordered this can't wait to read it thank you for telling me about it.

Betsy Schow said...

Thank you all so much for commenting. And thank you for the kind review Shauna. I really hope everyone enjoys it and burns some calories giggling.

Betsy Schow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.