Tuesday, January 15, 2013

LDSLiving Presents Greatest LDS Songs of All Time CD Review...


LDS Living Presents: The Greatest LDS Songs of All Time features song selections from the results of a survey of the most popular LDS songs ever released. This collection spotlights LDS musicians, artists, and songwriters whose popularity and resonance with audiences can be remembered by the powerful songs they’ve written and performed.
  • A Child's Prayer (featuring Allyse Smith) - Janice Kapp Perry
  • His Hands - Kenneth Cope
  • I Heard Him Come(featuring Alex Boye) -
    Jeff Goodrich
  • You're Not Alone(featuring John Canaan) - Michael McLean
  • He Hears Me - Hilary Weeks
  • Consider the Lilies - Roger Hoffman
  • Line Upon Line - from Saturday's Warrior
  • I was Not His Father, He Was Mine - from The Forgotten Carols
  • No Ordinary Man(featuring Jenny Jordan Frogley) - Janice Kapp Perry
  • A Window to His Love - Julie De Azevedo
  • Angel Lullaby - from My Turn on Earth
  • The Greatest Gift - Afterglow
  • The Olive Tree - Felicia Sorensen
  • I Never Stand Alone - from From Cumorah's Hill
  • It Passes All My Understanding - Cherie Call
Click here to listen to a sample of the songs! 

Uplifting music like this really brightens up our home. Elder Russell M. Nelson said.. "It really matters what you listen to. . . Select music that will strengthen your spirit." My family has been listening to this CD and it is awesome! We love the beautiful songs on it. Each one of them will for sure uplift and strengthen your spirit. This music brings peace and tranquility to our home. Anytime I feel stressed from the things of the world I just pop this CD in and forget all about it.
DISCLAIMER: *I do not receive any money for my posts. I do however receive the review products at no charge to evaluate and express my opinion.*  

8 comments:

Ted said...

This would be a perfect gift for my wife thanks for telling me about it Shauna.

Lynda Powers said...

Beautiful music is the best!!

Misty said...

My family collects CD's like this :)

Paul said...

Sounds great

Sarah said...

Oh wow this is just what my home needs! Off to order it now =)

Angela said...

Love those songs!!! :) thanks for the awesome review!!

Glad they uplift and strengthen the listener :)

Love songs that make me feel better.

Bryan said...

I want to get this for my Dad's birthday that is next week.

Ben said...

Cool