Saturday, January 26, 2013

I Am a Child of God CD Review...


I am excited to tell you all about the new CD I Am a Child of God Songs for Children 2013!
    Vocal Tracks:
  • I Am a Child of God
  • My Heavenly Father Loves Me
  • If the Savior Stood Beside Me
  • What Was Lost Has Been Restored
  • Article of Faith Six
  • Prophets from Adam On
  • Keep the Commandments
  • When I Am Baptized
  • Families Can Be Together Forever
  • A Child's Prayer
  • With All My Heart and Soul
Accompaniment Tracks (for use in learning, rehearsing, and performing)
  • I Am a Child of God
  • My Heavenly Father Loves Me
  • If the Savior Stood Beside Me
  • What Was Lost Has Been Restored
  • Article of Faith Six
  • Prophets from Adam On
  • Keep the Commandments
  • When I Am Baptized
  • Families Can Be Together Forever
  • A Child's Prayer
  • With All My Heart and Soul
I am a big kid and love these songs! I have been playing this CD over and over and it's one of my new favorites! It is perfect not only for kids but anyone. Grandpa's and Grandma's will treasure it too. It's awesome that it also includes the accompaniment tracks. Sometimes I love to just listen without the words and sing along on my own. This is fantastic to own and makes a incredible gift as well! :)

DISCLAIMER: *I do not receive any money for my posts. I do however receive the review products at no charge to evaluate and express my opinion.*   

6 comments:

Nicole Rivers said...

We love all of the songs listed I added it to my list thanks Shauna!

Mindy said...

Sounds wonderful =)

Angela said...

Love Primary music :) wonderful review Shauna :)know and love most of those songs!!! Being the Primary pianist i know it would be great for all Primaries :)

Lydia said...

Oh fun I want this CD!!!

G-ma Patty said...

My grandkids will LOVE this CD!

Lisa said...

I Am a Child of God is my favorite primary song (: