Friday, November 16, 2012

White Christmas CD Review...


I am excited to tell you about a new wonderful CD out called White Christmas!

It includes the amazing songs below...


  • White Christmas - The Lower Lights
  • Carol of the Bells - David Tolk
  • Santa Claus Is Coming to Town - Vocal Point
  • Joy to the World - Sarah Sample
  • Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring - Jenny Oaks Baker
  • What Child Is This? - Alex Boye
  • Bluegrass Christmas Mayhem - Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband
  • Do You Hear What I Hear? - Catherine Papworth
  • I Saw Three Ships - Eclipse
  • Christmas Lullaby - Sandra Turley
  • O Little Town of Bethlehem - Wayne Burton
  • Picture a Christmas - Mercy River

  • Click here to listen to a sample of the songs!

    My family has been listening to this CD and it is awesome! I love the variety of songs it includes. The music really gets you in the mood for Christmas. What Child Is This by Alex Boye was one of my personal favorites. Another really cool thing is when you buy this CD, you're giving back! Proceeds from the sale of White Christmas benefit The Road Home to help families overcome homelessness.

    This is perfect to add to your Christmas collection! It also makes an incredible gift :)
      
    DISCLAIMER: *I do not receive any money for my posts. I do however receive the review products at no charge to evaluate and express my opinion.* 

    6 comments:

    Nicole said...

    I would love this!

    Cathy said...

    Christmas music is my favorite ;)

    Belinda said...

    Added it to my list thanks for the review Shauna!

    Mike Brown said...

    We need a new CD I will have to check this out for my wife, sounds like a cool stocking stuffer.

    Lisa said...

    Sounds wonderful

    Angela said...

    Thanks soo very much for this review!!! I LOVE Christmas time! Would love this. Thanks again!