Friday, November 30, 2012

The Animated Nativity 2 Pack Set (DVD) Review...


Now out on DVD is The Animated Natvity!! From Gabriel’s majestic announcement to the sacred birth and the eventual escape into Egypt, this entertaining children’s video adds new life to the first and most important Christmas story.

I am excited to tell you about the exclusive 2-for-1 offer... buy The Animated Nativity and get Jesus Returns DVD free by mail using the call-in redemption code inside the case. This is such a cool offer. I am happy to add both of these to my DVD collection!


The Animated Nativity is perfect to watch on family night! It's created by former Walt Disney director Richard Rich. We love this DVD! The animation is very well done. With this DVD kids will understand what happened when Jesus was born. This is great for the kids but the adults will really enjoy it as well. What a wonderful way to remind us of the true meaning of Christmas, the birth of our dear Savior Jesus Christ! Our Jesus Returns DVD should be coming in the mail soon. We are excited to watch that as a family as well.

This fantastic set would make the perfect Christmas gift :) 

DISCLAIMER: *I do not receive any money for my posts. I do however receive the review products at no charge to evaluate and express my opinion.* 

8 comments:

Nancy Brown said...

My family would love this DVD!

Betty said...

The Animated Nativity 2 pack set will make a wonderful stocking stuffer! Thank you for the great review Shauna ;)

Lydia Snead said...

Kids videos like these are the best

Ted said...

My son wants this. I just added it to my list.

Shauna said...

Ted your son will love it! We have watched it many times already and it really is amazing!

Wanda Myers said...

Another review that has helped make my shopping for gifts easier. Thank you sweet Shauna! (:

Rob said...

I enjoy watching things about the Saviors birth this time of year

Angela said...

Wow! I would love this (: