Friday, September 28, 2012

A Prophet's Voice: Messages from Thomas S. Monson Review...


A Prophet's Voice brings together more than fifty of these classic addresses, including all the major general conference sermons President Monson has given since becoming the sixteenth President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Much of President Monson’s time has been spent at pulpits and in meetings around the world, and this collection contains many of his speeches that are difficult to find elsewhere. Throughout his nearly fifty years as an Apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ, President Thomas S. Monson has presented countless messages of wisdom, inspiration, and doctrinal insight. He is perhaps best known for his gift of weaving true accounts into his addresses, bringing gospel principles to life through the enlightening experiences of individuals he has met or heard of in his ministry.

Filled with warmth and reflection, these messages demonstrate the worth of every soul and the power of personal examples in our lives. President Monson finds lessons in all kinds of everyday experiences, and he is known and loved for sharing those lessons in a way that reaches the hearts of his listeners. This landmark collection of his greatest messages will be a treasured addition to any gospel library.

 
I love President Thomas S. Monson! While my angel mom was temporarily in a care center, she got a personal one-on-one visit from President Monson! He is truly such a wonderful person and great example to all! My family has all of his books so of course when this came out, we got extremely excited to own this as well. A powerful book full of uplifting messages that we love! 

Click here to view more of the contents. How fantastic that many of Thomas S. Monson’s most vivid and memorable speeches from gatherings around the world are now together in one book. We have been using this for help with talks and family night. This will make a perfect gift as well!

Thank you so very much Deseret Book for another amazing product!

DISCLAIMER: *I do not receive any money for my posts. I do however receive the review products at no charge to evaluate and express my opinion.*

8 comments:

Danny said...

Sounds like a must own!

Trina Jones said...

Thanks for the beautiful review of this book Shauna. I put it on my list to buy for my Grandpa for Christmas.

Bobbie said...

I want this can you write and tell my husband to surprise me with it please ;)

Wade said...

Stunning thank you!

Angela said...

LOVE this book review! I love President Monson! I know he is called of God to be Our Prophet!!! Thanks for such a beautiful review!!!

Lisa Wood said...

You are correct this would be a wonderful gift!

Rob said...

President Monson has always been my favorite. I love hearing his talks and now I can read them again and reflect on his great wisdom.

Todd M. said...

Great Christmas gift for sure!