Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pretty Darn Funny CD Review...


Thanks to Deseret Book I got to review a great new CD called Pretty Darn Funny!
 
Featuring music from and inspired by the hit web series Pretty Darn Funny, this soundtrack is packed with upbeat, toe-tapping tunes perfect to melt stress away and make you smile. Includes music from popular artists such as Mindy Gledhill, Mercy River, and Calee Reed.

Track List...
  • 01 Make You Smile - Catherine Papworth
  • 02 Let Go - Mercy River
  • 03 Legacy - Joslyn Poole
  • 04 See the Good - Mindy Gledhill
  • 05 My Story - Stephanie Mabey
  • 06 She Put the Music in Me - Calee Reed
  • 07 Shout It - Natasha Watt
  • 08 Tug of War - Catherine Papworth
  • 09 Walk With Me - McKenzie Turley
  • 10 Take It Home - Jen Blosil
  • 11 Popcorn Popping (PDF Remix) - April Meservy
You can listen to the songs below...



This soundtrack is so fun. I have been listening to it today and I love it! It does make you smile and leaves you feeling uplifted! What a great idea this would make for a gift as well. 

Thank you Deseret Book for bringing us another fantastic product!

DISCLAIMER: *I do not receive any money for my posts. I do however receive the review products at no charge to evaluate and express my opinion.*

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I want to get this thanks for the review!

Lisa said...

This series is so funny! Added the soundtrack to my list ;)

Victoria said...

Thanks for telling me about this. I just listened to the sample songs on your blog and they are great!

Pam said...

I love uplifting soundtracks

Sara said...

Oh wow sounds fun. Thanks Shauna for making me smile with your great reviews. You are wonderful!

Angela said...

I really enjoyed listening to parts of all the songs!!! Thanks for this review!