Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Believe and You're There

While in college, I lived in Romania with some lovely women. We were working in an orphanage and children's hospital.  One of the girls I lived with, my friend Katherine, recently turned me on to the most darling children's chapter books in the whole wide world.

It's a series called Believe and You're There.

These are fictional books about three children that step through paintings into stories from the scriptures.  They are fun, easy to read books that are perfect to read to young children before bed or for older readers to fall in love with.

My children have loved reading these stories. My four year old knows the scriptures better and is able to remember the stories.  He has identified with the characters.  We love these darling books!

Speaking of my darling friend Katherine, she is the first mother in this little clip. She's beautiful, and she's right--the Believe and You're There series is darling.  (The perfect stocking stuffer!)

You will love these books!