Thursday, October 20, 2011

AdoraPet Review

AdoraPet recently sent me some of their new children's picture books.  I was sent a copy of the Mermaid Adventure and Firefighter Adventure.  These are the perfect little books for gifts, keeping in your bag for when you are out, and reading all the time!

One of my favorite parts is that there are comprehension questions at the beginning of the book. That way you can ask children questions and they know what they should be listening for in the story.  Comprehension is a major reading skill! 

AdoraPet books are available at www.AdoraPet.com or at your local Barnes & Noble.  If you head over to the AdoraPet site and sign up for the mailing list you can enter a book a day giveaway from now until the end of the year! Those are good odds! They are also giving away a $100 Barnes & Noble card.

These books teach children about different situations they might encounter (dentist visits, getting ready for school) as well as different occupations (farmer, firefighter, dancer).  They inspire children to hope and dream big!

Head on over to their website--you can even get 15% off your first order!

DISCLAIMER:
*I do not receive any money for my posts. I do however receive the review products at no charge to evaluate and express my opinion.*

3 comments:

Darlene said...

These books look great! I will check them out for my grandkids.

April said...

Love, puppies great review!

Shauna said...

I'm so happy your kids love these cute books! How exciting about the giveaways they have on their site too!