Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Today's Winners...










 





101 Cupcakes and 101 Cookies cookbooks...
Jenn

Mother's Daze & The Crazy Daze of Motherhood books... 
Tonia 

Through His Eyes book... 
Debbie Kennedy 

5 Spring Kids books... 
Cinderella10383 

Midway to Heaven DVD...
Woo 

300 questions to ask your parents before it's too late book... 
Donna 
Karen Gonyea 

The Klutz Guide to the Galaxy book...
Chip
Rajee 

The Sweet Still Waters of Home book... 
Nancye 

Conversations With a Moonflower book... 
Sue
Jim 
Paula
Lori Call
SavedSinner 

Congrats to the lucky winners! 

Please e-mail me your mailing info. to: tryingtostaycalm@gmail.com 
*Winners please respond within 48 hours
 or another winner will be chosen*

11 comments:

Jenn said...

Yay Thanks!

fredamans said...

Congrats winners!

Cinderella10383 said...

wooohooo how awesome I am super excited

Chip said...

This is awesome!! I know my son is going to love it. Thank you.

Annie-Savor This Moment said...

Yay! Thanks so much, Shauna, for an awesome giveaway!

SavedSinner said...

Thanks!

Donna said...

Thank you.

ktgonyea said...

SO AWESOME !!!

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Debbie Kennedy said...

Thank you so much! I'm very excited to have won "Through His Eyes"! I can't wait to read it.....thanks so much.
cleaningrhouse at yahoo dot com

Alice H said...

I am so excited. Thank you for the great giveaways!

Sue said...

I'm so excited! Thanks Shauna!