Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bedtime and Naptime and Bedtime and Naptime: Simple Joys of a Mom's Life Review...

Thanks to Deseret Book I got to review Bedtime and Naptime and Bedtime and Naptime: Simple Joys of a Mom's Life book and CD!

It all started when Hilary Weeks decided to adapt the lyrics of the song “My Favorite Things” to capture her favorite things more accurately. High on the list of favorites came “bedtime and naptime,” but those were soon followed by all kinds of quotes, experiences, memories, insights, and even some fun recipes. In this joyful book for moms, Hilary shares many of those favorite things, including her famed “song parodies” on an accompanying CD.



I have always loved Hilary Weeks and was very excited to get this! The pictures are adorable and words beautiful and uplifting in the book. The CD is so funny and made me laugh so hard while listening to the words.

Bonus CD Track List: 
1.      Climb Every Mountain
2.      Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo
3.      I Believe I Can Fly
4.      To-Do List
5.      My Favorite Things
6.      Holy Cow Trail Stampede
7.      Who You Are
 
This book and bonus CD would make a wonderful gift for that special someone in your life :)

DISCLAIMER:
*I do not receive any money for my posts. I do however receive the review products at no charge to evaluate and express my opinion.*

6 comments:

Amy said...

Oh how fun! I love Hilary Weeks.

Red Hotty One said...

Great review Shauna I am going to get this for my mom.

Linda said...

This looks like such a great book! Love that it comes with a bonus cd also. Off to check it out more now.
Thanks for telling me about it.

LUV BLOGGIN said...

I just bought this last night at ladies night after I saw this post.
Thanks Shauna :)

apple blossom said...

The songs listed sound good. thanks

Pat said...

This sounds like a fun book and CD!
pkildow at gmail dot com