Saturday, March 26, 2011

Cloud B Puppet Theater Play Set Review...

Thanks to Cloud B I was sent their fun Puppet Theater Play Set to review!
Puppet Theater Play Set
Vacations are fun and exciting, but when day turns to night, being in an unfamiliar, dark environment can be scary. Read Bedtime on Safari to learn about how relaxing lights and familiar sounds can comfort you and show you that there’s nothing to fear in the dark. Set features a fully illustrated book that helps children overcome their fear of the dark. Includes two fun finger puppets (Twilight Turtle and Gentle Giraffe) Gift box transforms into an interactive puppet theater with fully illustrated Safari scene. Gift set lets children play while they learn.

I love this book and the cute story! We had so much fun playing with the adorable finger puppets on the puppet theater. What a great idea! Thank you for all the fun products Cloud B that make me smile :)

DISCLAIMER:
*I do not receive any money for my posts. I do however receive the review products at no charge to evaluate and express my opinion.*

4 comments:

Amy said...

This looks so fun! I am off to check it out now.

Jackie said...

Oh look how fun! My kids would LOVE these. Thanks for the tip!

Patty said...

Great review, thank you Shauna!

Melissa said...

Love it