Tuesday, August 24, 2010

CSNStores.com Review...

CSN Stores has over 200 online stores with so many fun things to pick from! Since I have so many awesome books I picked the ORE 4 Level Bookshelf with Doors to review!
  • 4 - Level bookshelf
  • Wood composite construction
  • Lacquered finish
  • Unique d├ęcor-friendly bookshelf with doors
  • Scratch-resistant surface
I like that I can use this to store not only books but anything. We can always use more storage room at our house.

I really like the doors so that it keeps the dust off my books! I also love the lacquered finish and scratch-resistant surface!
Now off to get organized and fill it up! Hope you all have a great day!

Thanks CSNStores.com for the great product!







DISCLAIMER:
*I do not receive any money for my posts. I do however receive the review products at no charge to evaluate and express my opinion.*

4 comments:

Girly said...

I like the doors also.

Mika said...

CSNStores.com is great, thanks for the review.

LUV BLOGGIN said...

Great review!

Pretty said...

Cool I need a new bookcase