I think the idea of this is wonderful! Grandparents that don't live really close will love this! There are many really neat ideas for these books!
You can go watch a video showing you how special these books are here! Thanks Hallmark for the awesome products!
If you cannot be with your loved one due to work obligations or long distance, why not send them a recordable book with your voice to show them how much they are loved. Hallmark’s “Bright and Beautiful A Child’s Blessing” is a recordable storybook where your voice is captured, recorded and saved. When your child or loved one turns the page of this recordable book your voice will be heard reciting every word.
Bright and Beautiful a Child’s Blessing makes a great gift for holidays, birthdays, special occasions or any time of the year. This book reminds your child or loved one how much they are loved, even when you cannot be there in person to tell them.
This book has been written based upon the hymn All Things Bright and Beautiful. It speaks about creatures big and small, birds that sing and flowers in bloom. It talks about the warm pleasant sun, the moon, mountains and everything bright and beautiful. Your child will become mesmerized by your soothing voice as you guide them through the story. What a wonderful, meaningful gift of love to those you care and love.
Steps to Personalize the Recording
- To start recording, just press the button and begin reading aloud until you have completed each page. You can repeat a page until you feel comfortable with the recording.
- Toggle the switch once you have completed the book to lock in the recording. By locking the recording you prevent it from being erased, even if the battery needs replacing your recording will not be lost.
- You have just completed the entire process - it is that easy. Your book is now ready to be presented to your child or loved one. They will be able to enjoy this gift for years to come!
- Little ones love being lulled to sleep by a familiar voice. Record yourself reading a bedtime story to give your child sweet dreams when you're away on business, out for the evening or any time you can't be there in person.
- Is your spouse serving overseas? Capturing the voice of the
soon-to-be-deployed parent is a great way to help a child feel
connected during Mom or Dad's absence. Also, a Recordable
Storybook read by the little ones and mailed to the enlisted parent will be a great surprise and a breath of fresh air.
- Do Grandma and Grandpa live far away? A book recorded by the grandparents will help close the distance and keep grandchildren familiar with their voices.
- Use a Recordable Storybook to help improve your child's reading skills. Listening to the recorded pages while following along is an easy lesson that never feels like homework!
- Capture the voice of an ailing loved one for years to come for
a family heirloom that'll be treasured. The recording will last even after the battery is changed.
Now here's the exciting part...
Thanks to Hallmark I get to
give away one of these books!
Leave a comment 1 entry
Follow my blogs 1 entry each
Tweet about this 1 entry daily
Follow me on Twitter here 1 entry
Add my buttons to your blog 1 entry each
Follow Hallmark on Twitter here 2 entries
Follow me on Facebook here 3 entries
Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link 5 entries (please leave a comment for each entry)
Giveaway ends on Tues. Aug. 24th, 2010!
*I do not receive any money for my posts. I do however receive the review products at no charge to evaluate and express my opinion.*