Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Host, Chicken Soup Campus Chronicles, Dark Sky and Cheese Louise Book Winners...

Congrats :)

The Host book winners:
Carol
Misty
Sharon
nfmgirl
Throuthehaze

Dark Sky Book winners:
Kami
Gamila
Shimmy Mom

Cheese Louise book winner:
Patti

Chicken Soup Campus Chronicles book winners:
Debbie
Jenette

Congrats to all the winners!

Please e-mail me your mailing info. to:
tryingtostaycalm@gmail.com

*Winners please respond within 48 hours
or another winner will be chosen*

11 comments:

Debbie said...

Yeah! Thank you. I am very excited.

throuthehaze said...

thanks! Congrats to everyone!

Me said...

Congrats to all the winners!

~~Carol~~ said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so excited! Thank you so much! What do I do next?!

Kami said...

Yea! I can't wait to read Dark Sky. How awesome!!

Thank you!

Jenette said...

Thanks Shauna! I sent you my info.
I am so excited!!

Lisa said...

Congrats to all!
Hugs,Lisa

LyndiLou said...

YAY!!! I love it when you post lost of winners in one post... it's sooo happy! Congratulations everyone!!! :)

Sheila DeChantal said...

Wow - love the book shelves! :) Congrats to all the winners! WOO HOO

Misty said...

Wow this is awesome. I hope I didn't respond to late.

Jenette said...

YAY! I just got the book! Thanks so much!!