Thursday, July 2, 2009

Chicken Soup for the Soul Campus Chronicles....

College life can be fun, stressful, exciting and educational in more ways than one. Campus Chronicles is a book for any current or prospective college student who wants to know what really goes on in the dorms and in the classroom. Story topics range from academic, like studying abroad and picking majors, to partying and life choices. Read about other college student's spring breaks, personal growth, relationships with family and significant others, greek life transferring schools, money woes, and alternative paths. Campus Chronicles is about growing up, making choices, learning lessons, and making the best of your last years as a student.

Chicken Soup for the Soul is a favorite publisher of books about family with many bestselling books about family and personal dynamics.

This book is great for those in college! Great ideas and stories for students! For more info. on this book visit www.chickensoup.com.

Thanks to Phenix & Phenix I get to give 2 lucky readers a copy of this book! To enter to win leave a comment. For another entry follow my blog. Please enter by July 6th! Good Luck everyone :)



25 comments:

Lisa said...

I am planning on going back to school and I would love to read this book! Please count me in!

Taunya said...

If I win this book I will give it to my brother that is in college! He would love it!

Lisa said...

I follow your blog!

Debbie said...

OK. I have two kids heading off to college so they need this book!

Debbie said...

I am a follower.

Leslie said...

Hmmm I am not sure if I would want this for my hubby who is in school right now, or to my little bro who will be starting college soon. Probably little bro--:)

Leslie said...

I follow

MoziEsmé said...

I love the Chicken Soup books!

MoziEsmé said...

And I'm a follower

Linna said...

I'm a college student. This book looks good for me. :D Please enter me.
linna.hsu(at)gmail(dot)com

Linna said...

I'm already a follower. :D
linna.hsu(at)gmail(dot)com

Amy said...

Would love this book please!

Katie B said...

I would love to have a new book to read!
And I just became a follower of your blog! :)

purplg8r said...

I'm out of college now, but I love remembering my college days and would love to read this book!

Jolynn said...

My son is 22, and was in college and will be going back again soon.
He would probably like this book.

Jenette said...

Great book giveaway! My son is going to college in August! I would love to win this! Have a great day!

Belinda M said...

Please include me in your giveaway.

Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M said...

I follow your blog

Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

minishoes1 said...

I would would love to read this and pass it on to my sister! thanks! jacquecurl1@gmail.com

minishoes1 said...

I follow. jacquecurl1@gmail.com

Natasha said...

Can i ask if you send books only to the USA? I live in the UK.

jence said...

I'd give this book to my cousin before she goes to Uni. (I might read a bit of it fist though)

jeaston4@cogeco.ca

casey aubut said...

i love these books!
cassandra@aubut.net

casey aubut said...

follow
cassandra@aubut.net

Jolynn Writes said...

I'm now a follower too.